Do you believe as an employer that your employees are receiving high-value primary care? At this event, we will explore what primary care is, how to incorporate value into high-value primary care and why you as an employer should invest in changing health care where it starts.
- What is included in primary care?
- What does the ‘Upstream Effect’ mean?
- Social determinants of health that make people sick in the first place
- Examples of onsite clinics and different ways employers are adding value
- Dr. Rishi Manchanda, Public Health Innovator, Author of The Upstream Doctors and Former Chief Medical Officer of The Wonderful Company
- Employer Panel
The Monona Terrace
1 John Nolen Dr.
Madison, WI 53704
Continue by clicking on the following link: