As retirement plan sponsors come under increasing regulatory scrutiny for their fiduciary responsibilities in managing plan assets, understanding those responsibilities as a committee member is crucial to creating and maintaining a prudent investment process.
This webinar focuses on what retirement plan committees need to understand about their responsibilities related to retirement plan investments.
During this webinar, we cover:
- Committee responsibilities for the selection and monitoring of defined contribution plan investments
- The difference between an investment strategy, management technique, and style
- Quantitative tools and qualitative techniques used to monitor investments
- Scott Cameron, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, Multnomah Group
- David Williams, CFA, Senior Consultant, Multnomah Group
Continue by clicking on the following link: