The difference between a competent employee benefits lawyer and an expert often is nothing more than knowing where to look for answers.
This panel of experts will reveal where they look – not just the statute and regulations but legislative materials, preambles, Q&A compilations, Advisory Opinions, Private Letter Rulings, Revenue Procedures, Notices, FAQs, web sites, blogs and other secondary sources. They’ll also give an insider’s perspective on how guidance gets generated and how to determine which resources are most reliable. Essential for new employee benefits lawyers and lawyers with expertise in some but not all areas of employee benefits law!
Areas covered will include:
- IRS / tax issues and resources
- DOL / Title I issues and resources
- PBGC / Title IV issues and resources
- Legislative issues and resources
- Health plan issues and resources
- Litigation issues and resources
Moderator / Panelists:
- Harold Ashner, Keightley & Ashner LLP, Washington, DC
- Samuel Choy, King & Spalding LLP, Atlanta, GA
- Robert Gower, Trucker Huss, APC, San Francisco, CA
- Catha Worthman, Feinberg Jackson Worthman & Wasow, Berkeley, CA
Continue by clicking on the following link: