Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents (ERPAs) include some of the nation’s most experienced and knowledgeable retirement plan practitioners. This one-day Just for ERPAs Workshop can enhance an ERPA’s skills in dealing with the trouble spots of modern practice, with the level of advance knowledge ERPAs bring. Earn up to 8 hours of ERPA credit, including 2 ethics hours. With the end of the ERPA conference cosponsored by the IRS, this seminar is more important and timely than ever, offering a unique opportunity for ERPAs to meet with each other and refine their knowledge on some of the most important topics facing practitioners today.
The workshop focuses on the things you need to know so that you can effectively assist your clients. Our instructors are experienced ERISA attorneys who know the ropes and are experts in making the processes easy to understand and apply.
This program is conveniently paired with our popular Advanced Pension Conference on February 6-8, 2019.
Learning Objectives – after attending the workshop, you should be able to:
- Determine when and how a defaulted participant loan can be cured
- Advise clients on the proper definition of compensation to be used for allocation and testing purposes
- Identify and address ethical dilemmas with regard to retirement plans
- Advise clients regarding the proper manner for addressing coverage testing issues
- Determine how to identify and correct Prohibited Transactions in a variety of scenarios
Speaker: David Schultz, J.D.
Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando®
5800 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Continue by clicking on the following link: