Many employers have 401(k) plans with a matching contribution, but the contributions can often be fairly limited for upper-level employees. Some companies provide additional benefits to a broader group of employees or provide additional deferred compensation for limited groups of employees. These plans can help your company strengthen its overall compensation package, attract or retain select employees, or fulfill other strategic needs.
Join us on Jan. 31 to learn about the pros and cons of other plans and how to recognize when your company may benefit from using them.
Topics covered will include:
- Long-term incentive plans that provide value to employees
- Employee stock ownership programs
- Qualified profit sharing contributions
- Qualified cash balance plans
- Various types of nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Anne Bushman, Senior Manager, RSM US LLP
- Eric Carroll, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Karen Field, Senior Director, RSM US LLP
Continue by clicking on the following link: