The IRS recently issued proposed regulations applicable to hardship distributions from 401(k) plans. These proposed regulations have a major impact on 401(k) plan compliance and operation.
In this one-hour webcast, John Griffin will review the important aspects of the regulations that every practitioner should know.
Topics will include:
- New hardship distribution events
- Elimination of the 6-month suspension and loan requirements
- New participant self-certification for hardship distributions
- Plan amendments and operational checklists
- Impact on 403(b) plans
- Transitional effective date rules
- Outstanding questions and issues
Industry expert and ERISA attorney, John Griffin, J.D., LL.M., has over 35 years' experience in the employee benefits field, including training and consulting with top firms in the industry.
Continue by clicking on the following link: