Let's break it down together.
This series is designed to cover the big issues – straight and to the point. We will break down legislation and regulations that affect employee benefit plans. You have questions? Great! Because Office Hours is specifically designed to address your questions. We want to help you find the answers.
In our annual one-hour year in review session, we will cover what you need to know from 2018 and heading into 2019:
- The ACA marches on: What’s changed, what’s new, and what remains uncertain
- 2019 increased employer mandate penalties, increased affordability safe harbors, and ACA reporting updates
- The IRS is now enforcing ACA employer mandate penalties on a large scale — what’s the process and how to handle
- Will the ACA Cadillac tax or insured plan nondiscrimination rules ever take effect?
- New 2020 HRA rules for individual policies have the potential to revolutionize the employee benefits field
- Two major HSA bills pass the House, but are they dead on arrival in the Senate?
- How does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act affect employee benefits?
- What should we expect on the employer side from the individual mandate repeal?
- How does the new tax credit for paid family and medical leave apply?
- What is new with the San Francisco HCSO and PPLO?
- Crystal ball projections for EB generally
Host: Brian Gilmore, Lead Benefits Counsel, VP, ABD Insurance and Financial Services
View presentation slides
Continue by clicking on the following link: