Registration / Networking: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Presentation: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Post Discussion / Networking: 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Drinker Biddle is pleased to invite you to the next Benefits & Breakfast, our series of in-person morning meetings taking place throughout 2019 in our offices around the country.
These roundtable presentations feature lawyers from our national Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group discussing new and emerging issues. We hope you will join us to discuss benefits issues, network with fellow professionals, and enjoy a delicious breakfast!
Topic for the February Breakfast:
Our first presentation of 2019 will focus on new developments and hot-button issues that employers need to know as the new year gets underway.
Key topics will include:
- An update on issues affecting retirement plans, including recent IRS guidance on hardship withdrawals and student loans.
- The DOL’s plans to issue a new iteration of the fiduciary rule.
- Health and welfare plan updates, including what you need to know about the Affordable Care Act after the Texas ruling.
- Updates on executive compensation issues, and lessons learned from recent plan litigation.
Please register early, as space is limited.
- Monica A. Novak, Associate, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Karen E. Gelula, Counsel, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
One Logan Square, Ste. 2000
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Continue by clicking on the following link: