Don't let your professional knowledge of this ever-changing ERISA industry become outdated! John Griffin, J.D., LL.M. will summarize what you need to know about the current developments in the retirement plan industry.
During this webcast, John will provide you with the latest on upcoming and new legislative, regulatory and case law developments.
Topics will include:
- Regulatory developments affecting retirement plans, including:
- Changes to hardship rules
- Revisions to the IRS' EPCRS program
- Changes to the IRS determination letter program
- Status of IRS review of pre-approved defined contribution plans
- Other IRS and DOL regulatory developments
- Legislative updates
- Recent ERISA-related court cases
Industry expert and ERISA attorney, John Griffin, J.D., LL.M., has over 35 years' experience in the employee benefits field, including training and consulting with top firms in the industry.
Continue by clicking on the following link: