Whether you are new to the qualified retirement plan field or just need a refresher on the rules applicable to 401(k) plans, this webcast series is for you!
This webcast series focuses solely on the unique aspects and features of 401(k) plans which are imperative to retirement plan practitioners.
Among the topics that will be covered in Part 2:
- Limitations on contributions
- Compensation definitions
- Determining "highly compensated employees"
- Application of the nondiscrimination rules, including ADP / ACP testing
- Safe harbor and automatic enrollment plans, including QACAs and EACAs
- Top heavy plan requirements
- Loans, distributions and taxation
- And much more!
Presenter: John Griffin, J.D., LL.M.
Continue by clicking on the following link: