Whether you are new to the qualified retirement plan field or just need a refresher on the rules applicable to 401(k) plans, this webcast series is for you!
This webcast series focuses solely on the unique aspects and features of 401(k) plans which are imperative to retirement plan practitioners.
Among the topics that will be covered in Part 3:
- Fiduciary concerns, including timely deposits of elective deferrals
- Plan investments and participant direction
- Form 5500 and other government filing requirements
- Terminating a 401(k) plan
- IRS / DOL correction programs
Presenter: John Griffin, J.D., LL.M.
Continue by clicking on the following link: