With globalization, diversity – age, education, gender, orientation, race and ethnicity, faith, socio-economic profile, and personal background – becomes magnified. Acknowledging differences and the unique contribution of everyone can invigorate an organization and inspire unity.
Evidence shows that when people feel valued, they function at full capacity and feel part of the organization’s mission. This culture shift creates higher performing organizations and healthier communities where motivation, collaboration, and morale soar.
Attend this Program to:
- Participate in a “What If…?” interactive discussion facilitated by Megan McGuire of Mercer Health
- Learn how public health policies can shape delivery models by addressing the social determinants of health
- Discover a unique vendor response to the personalized needs of specific marketplaces
- Hear a health plan employer response to unique healthcare needs of their workers
- Understand the diverse personas within a population and how to engage them
Join us and learn how to think through the eyes of someone other than yourself as we explore the meaning of diverse and inclusive together!
- Andrea Correia - Director, Communication & Change Management, Willis Towers Watson
- Chris Law – National Vice President, United Health Care’s Asian Health Initiative
- Megan McGuire – Principal, Mercer and Facilitator of “What if…?”
- Keith Marion - Diversity & Inclusion Business Leader, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Waltham Woods Conference Center
860 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451
Continue by clicking on the following link: