As life expectancy numbers continue to increase, the need for more careful and more precise financial planning for retirement has increased with it. A startup called Genivity, one of the winners of BMO’s 1871 FinTech partnership program in 2017, is helping financial advisors have better conversations with their clients by incorporating health history insights into the financial planning process.
Heather Holmes, founder and CEO of Genivity, joins the podcast to discuss common misconceptions about longevity and the financial planning process that has historically surrounded it. Plus, she discusses Ben’s and Emily’s results of Genivity’s HALO assessment, where clients fill out information related to their health, family history and more to help advisors set a framework for the client’s retirement plan.
In this episode:
- Longevity: What really goes into it?
- How Genivity works
- Reviewing HALO results for Ben and Emily
- Using technology like HALO as a lead generation tool
Presenter: Heather Holmes, Founder and CEO, Genivity
- Ben D. Jones, Managing Director, Intermediary Distribution, BMO Global Asset Management
- Emily Larsen, Product Strategy Manager, BMO Global Asset Management
Continue by clicking on the following link: