Fringe benefits are an important part of your company’s benefits package — helping recruit and retain employees and contributing to overall job satisfaction. But these benefits can lead to complex tax and compliance issues.
In this webcast, we discuss the tax treatment of key benefits, such as scholarships and employee loan programs, employer-provided vehicles, and spousal travel.
We’ll also address the following points:
- Pitfalls of providing common fringe benefits
- Noncompliance areas in taxable compensation reporting
- Tax reform’s effects on fringe benefits
- Taxable benefit classifications, including club memberships, worker classification, compensatory time programs, transportation benefits and gift cards
- Susan Mehlman, Director, National Tax — Compensation & Benefits, Moss Adams
- Tracy Paglia, Partner, Moss Adams
Continue by clicking on the following link: