Results from Mercer’s National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans
Please join our waiting list for a post-webinar email including an access link to the recording. Live webinar date: February 7, 2019
Register for Mercer’s recorded webcast highlighting the results from our National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans. Representing over 2,400 employers of all sizes, our survey is the largest of its kind. On this webcast, Mercer experts will discuss key findings and what they mean for your organization’s health and benefit programs.
On the agenda for discussion:
- Insight into future-focused employer strategies that slow cost growth without shifting cost to employees.
- A deeper look into what high-performing health plans are doing right to achieve lower or flat cost trends.
- The affordability concerns leading employers to refine their consumerism strategies, with a focus on providing choice.
- Why employers see creating a culture of health as one of their two biggest priorities over the next five years.
Gain unique perspectives as Mercer leaders share insights on trending issues from our National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans. An overarching theme is how employers are balancing cost management and affordability by adding choice, creating a culture of health, and moving from cost-shifting to future-focused strategies. You’ll walk away with the best data in the industry and on-point analysis that can inform your health program decision-making today.
- Beth Umland, US Health & Benefits Director of Research
- Tracy Watts, Senior Partner & National Spokesperson for National Survey of Employer-Sponsored Health Plans
- Kate Brown, Senior Associate, Center for Health Innovation
- Sander Domaszewicz, National Practice Leader for Consumerism
Continue by clicking on the following link: