Leave management in Puerto Rico presents unique challenges for employers because of the various employee protections provided by local laws and potential interaction with federal law.
Join attorneys from Jackson Lewis P.C. as they discuss key areas of Puerto Rico leave law and provide guidance for employers.
- Occupational and non-occupational disability leaves under Puerto Rico law
- Job protection during leave and reinstatement rights
- Remedies for failure to reinstate
- Interplay with leaves under the FMLA and ADA
- Other employee leave entitlements under Puerto Rico law
- Maralyssa Álvarez-Sánchez, Of Counsel, Jackson Lewis
- Tatiana Leal-González, Associate, Jackson Lewis
Continue by clicking on the following link: