In this practical webinar, you will learn how to handle and manage FMLA leaves. You will also learn how to curb employee leave abuse, including identifying when discipline and/or termination for FMLA fraud is warranted.
Upon course completion, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What can you do if you suspect your employee is claiming FMLA for non-qualifying reasons?
- How do you handle the employee who always takes FMLA intermittent leave around the weekends or near holidays?
- How far can (and should you go) when taking steps to determine if an employee is abusing his or her FMLA right?
- When is it okay to get second opinions on medical decisions?
- How do you properly track leaves to ensure you are not providing more leave than is necessary?
- How can you prevent employees from “stacking” their leave?
Faculty: Miranda Watkins, Attorney, Fisher Phillips
Continue by clicking on the following link: