This symposium is designed for senior corporate professionals and in-house counsel who are responsible for employee benefits and compensation.
Past topics have included:
- Making a Deal: Benefits and Compensation Due Diligence - This session will address how to approach pre-diligence planning, conduct meaningful due diligence, and negotiate more favorable purchase agreements.
- Arbitration Agreements in the ERISA Context - Learn about the latest rulings, potential issues for employers, and how arbitrations work in benefits cases.
- Best Practices for Drafting Executive Employment and Severance Agreements - This session will teach attendees how to navigate perplexing regulations and complicated market practices when negotiating and drafting executive employment agreements.
- Audit Tips and Insights - Hear insights on "point" systems used by agents, regional variations in training, and other tips for navigating IRS and DOL audits.
- Hot Topics in Health Benefits - This session will focus on the most challenging legal and regulatory health benefits developments facing employers, including Affordable Care Act assessments, medical bill legislation, and mental health parity litigation.
View the 2019 Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Symposium agenda here.
3600 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada
Continue by clicking on the following link: