This month’s program features local experts in the Retirement Plan industry. These experts have done more than 20 Recordkeeper searches for Employers over the last 12 months. This is a rare opportunity to get your questions answered whether you are currently considering or in the middle of a search process.
Discussion topics will include:
- Panelists provide observations of vendor search changes over the last few years including innovations.
- Employer prospective of the vendor search process
- Consultant perspective of the vendor search process
- Common mistakes employers encounter that prevent a positive outcome.
- How to engage an expert to maximize your time & success of the search
- Why do employers need to do a vendor search?
Moderator: Mark McCoy
- Claire Chotiner, Vice President, LCG Associates
- Tammy Hughes, Senior Consultant, Willis Towers Watson
3368 Buckhead Road NE
Free parking available in parking deck only
Continue by clicking on the following link: