In this presentation, we will discuss Section 125 cafeteria plans which allow employees to pay for certain qualified benefits from payroll deductions on a pre-tax basis. While these plans are often the foundation of how employers provide benefits to their employees, the underlying law governing these plans can be tricky.
Attendees will learn:
- What is a Section 125 Plan?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- What are the enrollment rules?
- What types of enrollments are allowed?
- When may elections be changed?
- What are the cafeteria plan nondiscrimination rules?
- How can a cafeteria plan be amended or terminated?
Speaker: Chris Beinecke, J.D., LL.M., Employee Health & Benefits, National Compliance Leader, Marsh & McLennan Agency, LLC
Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant
205 Northpark Center
Continue by clicking on the following link: