This conference features a robust agenda, affording you the opportunity to hear directly from other key Washington policymakers, network with your peers, and learn about the latest employee-benefit developments.
Panel topics include:
- Emerging Employee Benefits Options
- Potential Solutions to High Drug Costs in the New Congress
- Paid Leave: What Will Happen in 2019?
- Latest Legal Challenges and Opportunities
- Financial Wellness & the Employers’ Role
- Modernizing Retirement Plans
- State Proposals Impacting Health Care
- The Latest on Employer Support for Employee Education Including Student Loan Relief
Association of American Medical Colleges
655 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Continue by clicking on the following link: