How will potential health care system changes directly impact your fund going forward? Engage in meaningful discussions with industry experts who will give you direction as to where the future of health care is going while you review the latest strategies and tactics for lowering health care costs at this highly rated event.
- Medical and Recreational Marijuana — What Employers and Funds Should Know
- Appropriate Treatment Options for Substance Abuse
- How to Drive Member Behavior Through Communications
- Supporting Your Aging Workforce
- Participant Support Systems
- Today's Health Care Coalitions
- Evolution or Revolution?
- Telemedicine — Is It Worth the Hype?
- Mental Health First Aid for Your Workforce
- They Did WHAT? Uncovering and Addressing Health Care Fraud and Abuse
- Health Care 3.0: Provider Strategy Options
- Ethical Considerations in Prescription Drug Management
- Pharmacogenomics: Finding the Right Drug at the Right Time
- Are You "Livin' Your Best Life"?
- Information Is Power — What Are You Missing?
- Nontraditional Ways to Approach Cost Savings
Benefits of Attending:
- Comprehensive presentation materials and reference sources
- Take-home action steps
- Access to Industry experts
- Informal and facilitated discussions with your peers
- Electronic handout materials
View or download the Brochure
Preconference: Join us a day early and learn from Harvard Medical School faculty for Prescription Drug Costs, Usage and Outcomes: Practical Insights From Research. Sunday, May 5, 2019 at the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel.
Don't miss out on attending either of these events
Reserve your spot today!
Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
138 St James Ave
Continue by clicking on the following link: