As changes to our health care system and retirement structure continue to surface, the Washington Legislative Update will identify potential ramifications for your employee benefit plans.
Your pipeline to what is happening on the Hill, the Washington Legislative Update will address potential changes to tax policy, entitlement programs, health care and retirement. Hear from Washington insiders and experts in their fields and receive the critical information needed to plan for the future.
- 2019 Political Landscape
- Movement Toward State Activity
- Future of Work and Retirement
- Single / Multiemployer / Public Sector Challenges and Opportunities
- Fiduciary Discussion
- Health Care Plan Issues and Developments
- Update on Labor and Employment Law
- Retirement Plan Issues and Developments
- Long-Term Economic Issues and Policy Implications
- Communicating with Stakeholders
Benefits of Attending:
- Access a direct pipeline to what's happening on the Hill and in key agencies.
- Hear from expert speakers about the issues, trends and future direction of the industry.
- Prepare for the future and learn how your plans may be impacted by the new administration as well as recently enacted and proposed legislation and regulations
- Network with peers facing similar challenges
- Take away creative ideas and solutions that work
- Have your voice heard - Meet with your elected representatives immediately following the conference.
The Capital Hilton
1001 16th St NW
Continue by clicking on the following link: