The annual one-day conference Financial Planning for Public Company Executives & Directors is a must-attend event for professionals working with or seeking to advise executives, directors, and high-net-worth employees who have stock compensation and holdings of company stock.
This unique conference is being sponsored by some of the leaders in the financial-planning industry, including Fidelity Charitable, Charles Schwab, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, StockShield, and StockOpter.
With a fresh range of topics, the talks and panel discussions of the 2019 conference will feature a distinguished speaker lineup of top industry experts. Many are leading advisors involved with financial, tax, and legal planning for stock compensation and holdings of company shares.
The conference agenda comprises the following sessions:
- Leading Financial Advisor Reflects On His Career Working With Executives: Tim Kochis, Founder and CEO of Kochis Global (former CEO of Aspiriant)
- Tax Myths And Facts With Equity Compensation
- Trends In Stock And Executive Compensation: What Stock Plan Participants Need And Want, And How Advisors Can Help
- Important SEC Rules And Legal Developments Impacting Financial Planning For Stock And Executive Compensation
- Attracting And Retaining Individuals Who Receive Company Stock And/Or Options
- Planning Strategies For Stock Options, Restricted Stock / RSUs, Performance Shares, And Company Stock Holdings
- Estate Planning And Charitable Giving With Company Stock And Equity Comp
- Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plans: Cornerstone Of Legal Protection For Stock Diversification
- Strategies For Concentrated Positions In Company Stock
- Stock Grant, Employment, And Severance Agreements: Key Documents For Advisors To Understand And How To Help Clients Avoid Big Mistakes
- Donor Advised Funds Versus Charitable Foundations: What’s Best For Your Client
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation: What Advisors Must Know To Advise Executives
- Pre-IPO Company Financial Planning
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
600 Airport Boulevard
Continue by clicking on the following link: