This half-day, interactive session builds on the popular Employee Benefits Boot Camp program and is designed for employers and consultants looking to expand their understanding of the various laws that apply to and affect health and welfare benefits.
The program will be divided into three main parts:
- An overview of the currently applicable nondiscrimination testing requirements that apply to many existing welfare benefit arrangements and an in-depth discussion of cafeteria plan operations.
- A deep dive into the ever-growing list of welfare benefit related notices required under an alphabet soup of federal laws, including COBRA, HIPAA and the ACA.
- Our speakers will address a range of relevant hot topics, including the interaction of various leave statutes and benefits (including FMLA and USERRA), filing issues and small-employer HRAs.
This hands-on session is not for the faint of heart! Participants will have ample opportunity to ask questions unique to their organizations and practices. Register Now!
- David Guadagnoli - Partner, Sullivan & Worcester LLP
- Chase Cannon - Vice President, Counsel, NFP
Waltham Woods Conference Center
860 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451
Continue by clicking on the following link: