As 2019 begins, New York employers face unprecedented complexity in implementing and administering workplace leave and accommodations.
Please join us for this complimentary one-hour webinar as we review the latest changes in New York leave and accommodation laws.
The program will also address lessons learned during the first year of New York Paid Family Leave (NYPFL) enforcement and highlight potential leave and accommodation developments to watch for during 2019.
- Update on NYPFL benefits for 2019, including potential legislative expansions
- Practical challenges with integrating paid time and voluntary leave policies with NYPFL and FMLA
- Recent changes to NYC’s reasonable accommodation law
- Parental leave policies in New York
- Francis P. Alvarez, Principal, Jackson Lewis
- Tania J. Mistretta, Associate, Jackson Lewis
Continue by clicking on the following link: