The current healthcare system is complex, fragmented, and based on an episodic, fee-for-service model that is often wasteful. Each year, avoidable healthcare spending costs the nation up to $300 billion due to ineffective coordination of medications and overall disjointed care.
Chronic health conditions such as diabetes, heart conditions, and cancer affect half of all American adults. What’s more, one in four Americans find themselves dealing with two or more of these diseases at a time.
During this webinar we will address how plan sponsors are looking for innovative clinical programs and tools that allow them to:
- Address the care and cost of patients with chronic and complex conditions
- Reduce complexity of the healthcare system and simplify the patient experience
- Enhance connectivity by sharing information across the care ecosystem, enabling more appropriate, timely clinical intervention and decision‐making
- Provide choice and personalization thorough additional communication choices and tailored messages specific to patient needs
Additionally, we will discuss changes and trends in the pharmacy benefits industry, including what the vertical integration of health plans and PBMs could mean for the future of companies and their employees.
- Chris Wilson, Vice President of Consultant Relations, CVS Caremark
- Doug Ramsthel, CFP, Senior Vice President & Partner, Burnham Benefits
Continue by clicking on the following link: