8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Workshop Presentation
This workshop will help familiarize new HR professionals to FMLA requirements, as well as provide more seasoned HR professionals with a refresher and update.
We will discuss/examine:
- eligibility requirements
- serious health care definitions
- who is a family member
- leave for adult children
- paperwork and process requirements
- leave types
- strategies for intermittent leave
- electronic communications and social media
- FMLA’s overlap with ADA accommodations
- Jeffrey J. Fraser, Miller Johnson
- Sarah K. Willey, Miller Johnson
The workshop includes the presentation, written materials, free parking and a continental breakfast.
100 W. Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Continue by clicking on the following link: