This program provides an in-depth knowledge of the global Identity Theft crisis.
Topics such as cloud-based data storage risks, public networks, personal virtual private networks (”VPN’s”) and safer passwords. Information on how to protect company emails, email attachments and how clients can be better protected will also be covered.
Attendees will learn how to better understand the following:
- Understand the definitions and statistics of identity theft
- Be aware of how fraudsters gain access to information
- Suggest the appropriate individual digital safety & protection products to clients
- Identify and repair damage done from this kind of fraud
- Know the resources and tips to use when applying security
- Apply the knowledge you’ve learned to various case scenarios If more, please add.
Program Speaker: Andrea Workman, Director, Sales, InfoArmor
Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant
205 Northpark Center
Continue by clicking on the following link: