If employee benefits compliance doesn't sound fun to you, then you haven't listened to ERISA is a friend of mine, a podcast hosted by the Compliance Services professionals from Lockton Benefit Group.
Join hosts Edward Fensholt, J.D., director of Compliance Services, and Scott Behrens, J.D., director of Government Relations, to learn the intricacies of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and other employee benefits laws, one hilarious topic at a time.
Ed and Scott welcome guest Lisa Carlson to answer the burning questions surrounding the impact marijuana legalization has on employer health plans:
- How do things change for employers in the states with legal medical or recreational marijuana?
- Can a group plan cover medical marijuana?
- Are employers still allowed to enforce a zero-tolerance drug testing policy?
- What exactly is a “goomy” bear?
- Do the rules change for self-insured plans?
- Are there any precedent-setting cases?
- And more.
Continue by clicking on the following link: