If employee benefits compliance doesn't sound fun to you, then you haven't listened to ERISA is a friend of mine, a podcast hosted by the Compliance Services professionals from Lockton Benefit Group.
Join hosts Edward Fensholt, J.D., director of Compliance Services, and Scott Behrens, J.D., director of Government Relations, to learn the intricacies of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and other employee benefits laws, one hilarious topic at a time.
Is that the wilderness calling? In this episode, Ed talks wilderness therapy with Rory Kane Akers, J.D., former senior investigator for the DOL - Employee Benefits Security Administration. The two adventure deep into the backcountry of wilderness therapy and its potential impact on employer group health plans.
- What is wilderness therapy and who can it help?
- How much does it cost and do employers have pay for it?
- Why are there lawsuits over wilderness therapy coverage, and who is filing them?
- What’s MHPAEA and how does it/she/he relate to wilderness therapy?
- Is Sasquatch (the DOL) going to come after my business if we don’t cover it?
Continue by clicking on the following link: