Attend this nationally recognized annual conference for an authoritative update on the changing benefits landscape, with a special focus on tax-exempt and governmental plans. Leading benefits professionals from the private, non-profit, and governmental sectors examine the impact of the latest legal changes to plan provisions and employer operations.
Get practical strategies and an authoritative update on the unique challenges facing benefit plans in light of new guidance and litigation developments. Network with fellow practitioners and leading faculty from across the country, including agency representatives.
Find out why employee benefits lawyers have been coming to this course year after year! Join accomplished benefits professionals as this year's program explores:
- The latest trends in retirement plan litigation, including the wave of 403(b) plan fee litigation against colleges and universities
- Retirement plan checkups for current compliance and fiduciary concerns, particularly those raised in IRS and DOL audits
- Ongoing federal and state church plan litigation after the Advocate decision and what to do going forward
- Analysis of recent guidance on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act implications on executive compensation
- The newest proposals to expand benefits availability
- Lessons from case law and ethical considerations in the claim and appeal process
- Welfare and fringe benefit plans and the implications of litigation challenging the ACA, the new expansion initiatives, and overlapping employment laws
- Updates from the DOL, Treasury, IRS, and the Hill
In person attendees also benefit from a corporate counsel roundtable over breakfast on the second morning of the conference.
Washington Plaza Hotel
10 Thomas Cir NW
Continue by clicking on the following link: