Join us for this Knowledge Group Online CLE Executive Compensation Webinar. The past years have seen the continuous evolution of the executive compensation landscape. With the notable effects of tax reform as well as the emergence of the #MeToo movement, the executive compensation landscape is expected to unceasingly change. The shifting regulatory paradigm poses a myriad of challenges to companies, thus, it is necessary that they keep themselves in the loop of further developments.
Listen as a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders organized by The Knowledge Group provide an in-depth discussion of significant developments in executive compensation.
Key topics include:
- Following 2018 tax reform, we predict boards’ use of discretion within their executive incentive programs will increase, but not without risk. Pay for performance alignment remains the goal, and when discretion is used to offset unanticipated events and unintended consequences, it can strengthen that alignment.
- Given recent shareholder proposals and U.K. legislation, more companies have been thinking about gender pay equity with some taking steps to improve representation among staff.
- In the wake of recent corporate scandals, more boards are asking whether their clawback policies give them the requisite tools in terms of triggering events, coverage and flexibility in enforcement.
- Lauren Peek, Principal, Compensation Advisory Partners
- Charles A. Grace, Lead Consultant, Meridian Compensation Partners, LLC
Continue by clicking on the following link: