We look forward you attending the WEB Baltimore Chapter's upcoming program.
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Networking and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a..m. Program
CareFirst is reaching members in a new and interactive ways in 2019. Join, Carrie Greene, Manager of Wellness Consulting for CareFirst, to learn how a recent partnership with Sharecare Inc. has expanded CareFirst’s wellness reach. Carrie will discuss the new member digital experience and how the Sharecare platform enables CareFirst to engage harder to reach populations.
The ShareCare program includes a member experience packed with motivating wellness tools and resources that are accessible whenever and wherever members want. The program is designed to provide customized support to help achieve your specific health goals.
The programs key components include:
- RealAge® test: Take this ten-minute online health assessment to discover the physical age of your body compared to your calendar age.
- Trackers: You can connect wearable devices to monitor daily habits like sleep, steps, nutrition and more.
- Personal Health Timeline: Receive tailored recommendations, content and services.
- Health Profile: Access your important health data like biometric information, vaccine history, lab results and medications all in one
- Specialized Programs: Take advantage of tobacco cessation support, financial well-being tools and more.
Join us to hear early success stories and learn what strategies you can take away to your own organization to support your own wellness initiatives.
Program Speaker: Carrie Greene, Manager of Wellness Consulting, CareFirst
Loyola Graduate Center, Timonium Campus
2034 Greenspring Drive
Continue by clicking on the following link: