t's that time of year again at Multnomah Group – recordkeeper fee benchmarking! We review each clients' recordkeeper costs, benchmarking them against our peer ranges. In 2018, we continued to see prices decline and participants benefiting from the compression. While some of the compression can be attributed to recordkeeper consolidation and scale, why would billion-dollar financial services organizations continue to invest in recordkeeping capabilities where profits have traditionally been so thin? The answer is: they believe there is an opportunity to generate additional revenue beyond the recordkeeping fees for servicing retirement plans.
Join us on April 24 at 10 am Pacific as we discuss the five areas where we feel recordkeeping vendors have tried to monetize their relationship with retirement plans: Proprietary investment management, Managed accounts, IRA rollovers, Cross-selling retail financial products, and Annuitization.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- History of fee compression and institutional pricing
- Pressure on providers and provider choice
- Retirement plan administration as a subscription model
- Risks and strategies for employers in managing their retirement benefit plan providers
- What's on the horizon from the recordkeeping industry
Continue by clicking on the following link: