Often cited as the ‘holy grail’ of wellbeing, behaviour change is the key to creating wellbeing programmes that have impact and achieve sustainable success in improving employee health.
In this webcast we will share:
- Principles from behavioural economics and positive psychology and their application in workplace health
- Insights on organisational barriers and individual motivation from the Britain’s Healthiest Workplace and Mental Health at Work 2018 research
- Practical guidance on how you can transform your health strategy into tangible results and contribute something positive to your workplace
- Paul Hollingdale, UK Growth Leader, Mercer Marsh Benefits
- Dr Wolfgang Seidl, Workplace Health Consulting Leader UK and Europe, Mercer
Continue by clicking on the following link: