Registration is open to HANYS Members and Non-Members.
Should your organization focus on socially-responsible investing?
More and more investors are seeking to combine their personal values with their investment decisions without sacrificing long-term results. But how important should the focus on socially responsible investing strategies be?
Join us on May 14, 2019 at 11 a.m. for a free webinar that explores socially-responsible investing. Attending this webinar with HANYS Benefit Services and Nixon Peabody will help you determine if socially responsible, or ESG, investing makes sense in your retirement plan.
By the end of the webinar, participants will learn more about:
- the potential value of ESG investing to investors and plan sponsors;
- ESG investment fund ratings and reporting standards;
- fiduciary oversight challenges for ESG investing and compliance best practices; and
- key tools and resources for consideration.
- William Desormeau, Vice President, HANYS Benefit Services
- Eric Paley, Partner, Nixon Peabody
Continue by clicking on the following link: