Effective April 19, 2019, IRS Revenue Procedure 2019 -19 significantly expanded the types of disqualifying defects that may be corrected under the Self-Correction Program (SCP) of the Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS).
SCP is the “do-it-yourself” component of EPCRS under which certain types of disqualifying defects may be self-corrected without the need for an IRS filing or payment of a user fee. Expansion of SCP will be welcomed by plan sponsors and practitioners alike.
Attendees will learn about:
- The new rules and self-correction alternatives under EPCRS; and
- How to apply the rules immediately.
- Robert Gower, Director, Trucker Huss, APC
- Craig Hoffman, Counsel, Trucker Huss, APC
- Nick White, Director, Trucker Huss, APC
Continue by clicking on the following link: