When an employee is in need of a leave of absence whether due to a medical leave, workplace accident or to care for an ill immediate family member, there are several potential leave options.
While the individual compliance requirements and scope of coverage are difficult enough to understand, explain and implement, the coordination and overlap of FMLA, Workers Compensation, Disability and COBRA give even the most seasoned human resources professionals fits.
This webinar has been designed to help you understand the compliance requirements and coverage scope of each; to understand where they overlap, intersect and end; and to provide practical suggestions to manage the entire process.
What You'll Learn:
- FMLA, Workers Compensation, Disability and COBRA
- Compliance Requirements and Scope of Coverage
- Common Mistakes and Pitfalls
- The Intersect of FMLA, Workers Compensation, Disability and COBRA
- Time Lines, Coordination and Overlap
- Implementation and Practical Considerations
- Strategies for Simplifying the Integration
- Building a Checklist
- Forms and Communication Management
Presenter: James R. Hays, Partner, Labor & Employment Practice Group, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Continue by clicking on the following link: