As worker demographics shift, many organizations are faced with:
- Older workers who can’t afford (or don’t want) to “fully” retire
- Early or mid-career workers who expect growth opportunities
- “Knowledge Drain” as experienced workers (young and old) leave for opportunities that meet their evolving needs
Are you facing these challenges yet?
Attend this Program to Learn:
- MIT AgeLab’s research on how longevity, demographic changes and technological innovation are changing the workplace, and how plan sponsors can attract, engage and retain employees in a modern and multigenerational workplace.
- How Social Security education can support the employee decision-making process around retirement.
- Mercer’s latest thinking on the impact of retirement plan design on workforce management
- Case Study from large local employer: Best practice model in preparing employees for retirement
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from local experts to understand how your company’s benefit programs support (or potentially undermine) your organization’s workforce planning goals!
Speaker: David Guyden, Director of ESC Discovery, Empower Success Corps (ESC)
Forefront Waltham Conference Center
404 Wyman Street
Continue by clicking on the following link: