Check-In and Breakfast: 8:15 a.m. - 8:55 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Dorsey's Benefits & Compensation Group will conduct its fourth annual forum on issues affecting employer sponsored health and welfare benefits. Sessions will focus on practical advice and guidance.
Complimentary, pre-registration is required. Please register online before Monday, June 3.
- Health Plan Litigation: More Risks and Employer Response
- Health Plan Trends & Developments, Including Telemedicine, Wellness, Association Health Plans, and the ACA
- Working with Insurers and TPAs
The Forum is also available via webinar.
- Liz Deckman, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Holly Fistler, Senior Attorney, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Tim Goodman, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney
- Shira Hauschen, Managing Principal. Dorsey Health Strategies, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Andrew Holly, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney
- Caitlin Hull, Associate, Dorsey & Whitney
- Melinda Maher, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney
- Nadia Martyn, Senior Legal Counsel and Privacy Officer, Delta Dental of Minnesota
- Deb Shoemaker, Vice President and General Counsel, PreferredOne
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
50 South Sixth Street, Suite 1500
Complimentary parking will be available. Details here.
If you have questions, please contact Lori Wosmek via email: email@example.com
Continue by clicking on the following link: