Communicating benefits can be complicated, tedious and boring. Often you are left wondering if your message is resonating with employees. What if organizations could meet employees where they are, simplify the message and make content relevant to all members of the workforce? Even better, what if you could actually make it fun and engaging?
Join us at 11:30 A.M. on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 for networking, lunch, and an informative presentation by our speaker: Monirah Bacnik, Founder & CEO of brand28
In our educational session, attendees will:
- Learn the importance of educating employees on their benefits program.
- Learn about the different generations that exist in our workforce today and their preferred methods of communication.
- Learn how to create employee personas to improve communication tactics.
- Learn how to build an effective benefits communication plan.
- Learn about different types of communication tools that will help you track, measure, and assess engagement levels.
Maggiano's Little Italy
2019 Post Oak Boulevard
Continue by clicking on the following link: