Two of the largest healthcare systems in Northeast Ohio will describe innovative programs they have developed to help your employees better control their health, and reduce healthcare costs. A local pharmacy consultant will discuss how specialty drugs influence overall plan experience. And two local legal professionals will discuss ways to achieve greater transparency, improve cost and quality outcomes, and strengthen their payer positions.
Moderator: Christine Polisena, GBA, RD, MBA, Account Executive, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Michelle Beidelschies, PhD, Associate Staff, Director of Education and Program Coordinator at the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
- Nabil Chehade, MD, MSBS, Senior Vice President, Chief Population Health Officer, The MetroHealth System
- Kelly Prymicz, PharmD, RPh, Consultant, Pharmacist, Chelko Consulting Group
- Jennifer A. Mills, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Susan Whittaker Hughes, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
Cleveland Botanical Garden
11030 East Blvd
Continue by clicking on the following link: