The Wagner Law Group hosts this informative webinar to alert public and private companies to the best strategies by which buying, selling, and target companies may manage the employee benefit, executive compensation, and employment risks associated with different forms of corporate transactions.
Our roundtable discussion will focus on the following topics:
- Diligence strategies that focus on efficiently identifying the most material, deal-breaking risks;
- Major differences between asset purchases, mergers, and stock purchases;
- Withdrawal liability nuances regarding multiemployer (union) pension plans;
- Underfunded pension plans, and their risks to all in a controlled group – including private equity owners;
- Executive retention and severance: from 409A to equity award alternatives, to capital gain strategies.
David Gabor, Izzy Goldowitz, Roberta Casper Watson and Mark Poerio, all of The Wagner Law Group, will cover these and other M&A issues.
Continue by clicking on the following link: