The extended period of strong equity returns and muted volatility over the last decade may have masked risks and lulled some plan sponsors into a false sense of security in their target date fund (TDF) selection. With the TDF market having grown to over $1.7 trillion in assets, most investors have not experienced a significant and sustained market downturn. The return of market volatility and persistence of class-action litigation against plan sponsors make it more important than ever before to understand fiduciary responsibilities and employ a prudent process for selecting and monitoring TDFs.
Join us for an interactive webinar to discuss how changing market dynamics will impact:
- The evolving face of the TDF landscape, and what kinds of approaches are best positioned to deliver successful retirement outcomes going forward.
- The way TDF performance should be measured and monitored.
- The retirement plan fiduciary’s responsibilities around TDF expense evaluation and how to determine the value being provided for expenses participants pay.
- Ashley diMayorca, Vice President, Target Date Fund Product Manager, PGIM Investments
- Clint Barker, CIMA, Senior Vice President, Retirement Investment Solutions, PGIM Investments
Continue by clicking on the following link: