Working to meet the retirement savings needs of their participants — from millennials to baby boomers — defined contribution plan sponsors have their hands full.
The good news is that the industry is not short of ideas to tackle the biggest issues facing DC plans today: Delivering retirement investment options that meet participant’s complex needs, understanding how to turn retirement savings into retirement income, offering investment options that can weather an economic downturn and running plans that do not breach fiduciary rules.
During this webinar, our panel will discuss the latest thinking around these important areas and discuss what’s working for plan sponsors and what could be working better. We will cover tried-and-true ideas such as diversification and core options, and dig into new ways to improve defined contribution plans.
Specifically, the panel will discuss:
- The growth and use of custom target-date and white-label funds
- Retirement income solutions
- The retirement tier and how plan sponsors can leverage it
- Using alternative investments in defined contribution plans
In addition, the panel will take questions from the audience.
Moderator: Greg Crawford, Director, Content Solutions, Pensions & Investments
- Sara Shean, Executive Director, Defined Contribution, PGIM Real Estate
- Josh Samilow, Senior Vice President, Bentall Kennedy
- Drew Carrington, Senior Vice President, Head of Institutional DC, Franklin Templeton
- Rick Fulford, Head of U.S. Retirement, PIMCO
- Lou Bellucci, Associate Director, U.S. Equities, S&P Dow Jones Indices
Continue by clicking on the following link: