Lengthening life spans, changing participant behavior at retirement, increased emphasis on financial wellness and real-world outcomes, perception of DC plans evolving from simple “savings” plans to more comprehensive “retirement” plans. These are all reasons why it may be time to explicitly reconsider your participants’ transformative journeys into retirement and the role you want your plan to play.
In this webinar, T. Rowe Price Senior Defined Contribution Strategist Lorie Latham and Callan Defined Contribution Consultant James Veneruso share insights gained from proprietary research and engagement with defined contribution plan sponsors.
In this discussion, our panelists will explore:
- What do other plan sponsors prefer participants do at retirement—roll over or stay in plan—and more broadly, making the case for the question “What role do plan sponsors want to have in the retirement journey of their workforces?”
- Is there unique value that a DC plan delivers for retired participants? In turn, what “value” can retired participants provide to the plan in terms of building and maintaining plan scale?
- Are operational restrictions, fees, and plan rules holding back progress? Can recordkeeper modernization improve deployment of solutions?
- What opportunities can be tapped within the retirement investment spectrum to help participants generate “income” from DC plan assets?
- What can recent, real-world experience with post retirement investment solutions with large plans tell us about a path forward?
Moderator: Michael Davis, Vice President and Head of Institutional Defined Contribution Plan Specialists, T. Rowe Price
- Lorie Latham, Vice President and Senior Defined Contribution Strategist, T. Rowe Price
- James Veneruso, Senior Vice President and Defined Contribution Consultant, Callan
Continue by clicking on the following link: