P&I's Retirement Income breakfast briefing will provide a platform for stewards of DC plans to discuss and debate how they can provide their participants with the tools and strategies designed to achieve the most stable and consistent income stream possible when they reach retirement.
As employees near retirement, and transition from asset accumulation to a de-cumulation, they face a wide array of complex and inter-related decisions that will affect their ability to maintain their quality of life post-retirement. How much should be saved, what is an optimal asset allocation, why should a deferred annuity be considered, what is a reasonable level of principal drawdown for a retiree? And obviously, real-world considerations, both current and future, must be taken into consideration as well.
Topics will include:
- How do you define retirement income
- What are the implications of comprehensive income products for retirement
- What types of solutions are plans currently evaluating? And how are they implementing
- How can participants enjoy the most consistent retirement income stream given current/future market conditions as well as the individual’s drawdown preference
- What are the optimal choices for:
- social security deferral
- asset allocation
- drawdown / consumption
- What research is being done on products and behavior
View the agenda.
The Whitely Hotel
3434 Peachtree Rd NE
Continue by clicking on the following link: