Learn the best strategies for designing your program implement and deploy your program, and how to keep it fresh and effective.
Wellbeing strategies are important. When an organization takes the time to align their program with the overarching mission and vision of the organization as well as with other initiatives, higher levels of engagement & success can be achieved.
This topic, depending on its design can help with; higher employee productivity, lower employee absenteeism, higher levels of employee engagement, lowering or maintaining health care spend, and increased employee morale.
- You will be able to define total well-being.
- You will be able to describe how to design, implement and deploy a successful wellbeing program.
- You will be able to discuss different types of wellness programs and ways to engage your population.
- You will be able to explain how leveraging data & technology will help ensure that you align your strategies with other initiatives & goals of your organization.
- Julie Bodon, CWPD, Gregory & Appel Insurance
- Susan Rider, MS, ASF, CSFS, ACA, CDHC, Gregory & Appel Insurance
Continue by clicking on the following link: