The Securities and Exchange Commission’s final investment advice reform rule has been more than a year in the making. Regulation Best Interest requires brokers to take on a more client-focused mindset than their current suitability standard, but just how far does it go toward a fiduciary responsibility?
Just hours after it’s finalized, InvestmentNews senior reporter Mark Schoeff Jr. will answer all your burning questions about who thinks the SEC wasted an opportunity to better protect investors and who is most optimistic about its results.
Find out which commissioners and interest groups are backing the final rule, who will be most impacted by this change and when.
In this exclusive webcast, Mr. Schoeff will report from Washington, D.C. on:
- How this rule will change brokers’ relationships with their clients
- What this means for RIAs that have a client fiduciary obligation
- When the industry will begin to feel a shift from this regulation
- Fred Gabriel, Editorial Director, InvestmentNews
- Mark Schoeff Jr., Senior Reporter, InvestmentNews
- Liz Skinner, Special Projects Editor, InvestmentNews
Continue by clicking on the following link: